The Integrated Security Service, ECU 911, launched the ‘Ecuador Renace’ campaign that will show the best postcards from different areas of the country that are captured through surveillance cameras throughout Ecuador. With the hashtag #EcuadorRenace, messages are being sent out that seek to highlight the beauty of the country. In these “postcards”viewers can see mountains, beaches, ports, valleys, parks, avenues, churches and rivers, among other panoramas of the video surveillance system. Alexandra Altamirano, zonal director of ECU 911 Austro, said this campaign seeks to project the country’s beauties. “The images allow us to visualize a part of the landscapes and…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?