Health is the base theme of the Tomebamba Rotary Club for 2020. Several projects are underway and waiting for public entities that can join the great work, whose purpose is to serve the community that requires it. Javier Ordóñez, president of the Tomebamba Rotary Club, said that in 2020, they have a range of projects for the benefit of children, women and vulnerable families. One of them is with the María Amor Foundation, where drinking water will be provided, and the children and women of the foundation will have workshops and psychological treatments for a year, with the support of the…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Los Perniles
- CRIME REPORT
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?