The Autonomous Decentralized Government (GAD) of the Tarqui Parish has signed a binding document with the Integrated Security Service ECU 911 in order to have security cameras for the small tourist venue El Turi. The GAD has signed the commitment to acquire the equipment, software and provide logistics for maintenance, while the ECU 911 will monitor all the emergencies and have units deployed when needed. ECU 911 will send units through both 911 calls as well as required by the real-time video monitoring. Extracted from Diario El Tiempo [...]Read More...
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Los Perniles
- CRIME REPORT
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Ecuador achieves four agreements after meeting at the White House
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- Tame temporarily suspends flights to Fort Lauderdale