Cuenca Area Traffic Accidents Two traffic accidents left five people injured in the Santa Mariana parish in the Girón canton of Azuay, on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. The first accident occurred at 12:00 in the Santa Marianita sector, where two vehicles collided; two men and two women were injured. After being helped by paramedics from the Fire Department and personnel from the Ministry of Health, they were taken to the Aida León hospital in Girón. The second accident came at 1:35 p.m. at kilometer 51, Rircay sector, where a car hit the roadside curb. One person was injured and taken to a…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?