The Spanish company Wings Mobile—with its headquarters in Barcelona—started out as a business-to-business telecom provider back in 2006. In 2017, it decided to migrate to becoming a retail company with the approach of multilevel marketing. The company is bringing its whole cell phone line, as well as computers, smart watches and laptops to market. Their latest cell phone has been designed to have a powerful capacity to mine the Ethereum cryptocurrency. Also, they provide web services that will allow easy and low cost international calls to more than 60 countries. Their devices integrate GSM and VoIP technologies in each device,…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Los Perniles
- CRIME REPORT
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?