The promise of two new terrestrial terminals for Cuenca made in Cuenca’s most recent Mayoral election are not going to come to fruition this year, or next. This was announced by the mobility manager at the Terrestrial Terminal of Cuenca, and manager in charge of the Mobility, Transit and Transportation Company (EMOV), Esteban Molina. According to the Molina, the Mayor’s office says there are still plans for the new terminals, but project construction will not start in either 2019 or 2020. The former manager of EMOV, Adrián Castro, said that during the previous administration a project was advanced for a…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?