Wow. I mean really. Wow. What a circus the US political situation has become. You all know I hate Trump. I’m not going to try to argue with those of you who love him. I’m not going to try to convince you to see what I see. I feel he’s a liar to an extreme that I’ve never seen before. I think he’s a criminal and I wonder what history will dig up on him after he is gone. And I don’t care if you call me a “libtard” or any of the other cute 5-year old names you (and…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?