Cuenca Area Traffic Accidents A truck from the Azuay Governorate crashed on the Cuenca – Loja highway on the Tuesday afternoon, injuring four government officials who were traveling in the vehicle. The incident occurred around 2:30 pm at kilometer 21 of the highway, at the Rañas entrance, of the Nabón canton. At the time of the accident, there was hail on the road and the driver of vehicle lost control and overturned the truck off the road. According to the first responders report, the officials suffered minor blows and were taken to Vicente Corral Moscoso hospital. They were reported to be in stable…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?