If you’re looking to raise your online presence or to bring more exposure to your business, there will be a “Social Media Strategy Workshop” held on March 21st and 22nd in Cuenca. The meeting will bring together experts in the management of the internet and online businesses. Brent Hoberman, creator of LasMinute.com, says that for every 365 days spent in the digital environment, so many new ideas are born and evolve “that it is impossible to be aware of all of them.” He explained that the workshop will teach participants how to promote and create professional publications, manage social media,…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Ecuador achieves four agreements after meeting at the White House
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Los Perniles
- CRIME REPORT
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Tame temporarily suspends flights to Fort Lauderdale
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.