Well, as some of you know, CuencaHighLife.com was down for a few days last week. We had a big problem with our hosting company. They said we had a code problem that was causing the issue. We called BS on that because we hadn’t changed it from the day before when it was running great. So, after much back and forth over a few days, we found a new host company. They looked everything over and said, “No, your host was containering your site.” Now, I never even knew there was such a term such as “containering.” And maybe they…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- What should you bring to Cuenca?
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- The Amazonian tribe defending their land with technology