Cuenca Trivia Night What: Join in for the fun at Cuenca Trivia and test your wits, with emcee and local legendary-liberal-loudmouth Linda Chase! When: Every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.; dinner first and then Trivia at 6:30 p.m. sharp. Where: The Vegetable Bar, 3 de Noviembre and Jacaranda (one block east of Hotel Oro Verde) Cost: Free Contact: Linda Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Cuenca Bridge Club What: Calling all bridge players. All standards welcome come with or without a partner. When: Every Mon Wed and Fri from 12.45 till 4.30 pm Where: Reginaldo Arizaga 2/56 y…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?