Sunday, April 8 to Saturday, April 14 Beauty Route Cuenca 2018 What: The candidates to Miss Ecuador 2018 will visit the Austro to promote the tourism and the economy. When: April 8 at 11 a.m. Where: Beauty Eventos Marcia Mejìa, Zamora Chinchipe and Unidad Nacional Cost: Free Contact: 0987165244 Raku Workshop What: Learn a new technique working with ceramic clay. When: April 8 at 10 a.m. Where: Gato Bermejo, Isabel la Catolica 230 and Fernando de Aragon Cost: $45 Contact: Facebook Page “El Gato Bermejo” Chill & Chela Festival What: Have a fun time at this music and beer festival.…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community
- World class dining in Cuenca
- Ancient craft of ikat thrives in Gualaceo
- Putting down roots in Cuenca