Wanderbus Ecuador is a new way to get to know Ecuador. With the hop on, hop off option, it offers tourists the opportunity to explore the natural and cultural wonders of the country. The flexibility to get on and off at any of the stops offers a flexible, convenient and safe travel method and at the same time allowing passengers to create their itinerary. Wanderbus Ecuador was created in March 2018. “It arises from the union of 4 people, who share a great love for each of the regions of Ecuador and the frustration that some of the most spectacular…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- What should you bring to Cuenca?
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- The Amazonian tribe defending their land with technology