As a member of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics, I have as colleagues some of the most accomplished Registered Dietitians in the world. Today’s guest columnist is Nancy Clark, MS, RD, CSSD. Nancy Clark is an internationally respected sports nutritionist, weight coach, nutrition author, and workshop leader. She is a registered dietitian (RD) who is a Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD). She is also a certified WellCoach®. Nancy specializes in nutrition for performance, life-long health, and the nutritional management of eating disorders. Contact her at www.nancyclarkrd.com. Sports Supplements: Buyer Beware? Definition of Sports supplement: A food, food…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- What should you bring to Cuenca?
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’