As a member of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics, I’m privileged to have as colleagues some of the most accomplished Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs). Our guest columnist this week is an expert dietitian/ nutritionist who, in her words, is, “On a mission to serve the breast cancer community through education and inspiration to “BITE Back” with nutrition, “MOVE Back” with fitness, and “STRIKE Back” with health-supportive lifestyle strategies – especially at the time of diagnosis. ” Cathy Leman, MA, RD, LD, NSCA-CPT is a registered dietitian, nutrition therapist, certified personal trainer, blogger, speaker, and founder of “DAM. MAD. About…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Los Perniles
- What should you bring to Cuenca?
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community