April8th, 2018 For any new (or possibly not so new) Expat who has moved to Ecuador, the question that often arises is what to do with one’s time. Unless one plans to devote their energy, time and investment towards a preexisting organization (i.e. a Charity or other Not for Profit Organization), the idea of opening a business in Ecuador becomes very appealing; especially with the costs of funding most startups in Ecuador being a very small fraction of what the same would otherwise cost in say, the US, Canada, Europe or Australia. With that in mind, let meoffer the short…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?