Aereo Regional, a Guayaquil based airline, will start operating this month in the Cuenca’s Mariscal La Mar Airport. The airline will have two daily flights, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The morning flight will depart from Cuenca at 6 a.m., arriving at Mariscal Sucre Airport (Quito), at 7 a.m. The flight will continue to Guayaquil airport, arriving at 8 a.m., and return to Cuenca the following day, at 9 a.m. The afternoon flight will leave Cuenca at 3 p.m., arriving at Guayaquil at 4 p.m. The flight will continue to Quito, arriving at 5 p.m. and will…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community
- World class dining in Cuenca
- Ancient craft of ikat thrives in Gualaceo
- Putting down roots in Cuenca