While we are away on vacation we have someone taking care of our seven dogs and one cat out in Yunguilla. We also have someone else taking care of our small 6lb. cat in Cuenca. The woman taking care of the dogs and cat in Yunguilla has not had any problems. They are happy and she is happy. The young guy in Cuenca has quit because he is afraid of the cat. Seems she doesn’t want to let him clean her litter box. He said she keeps attacking him. Okay, she is aggressive with people she doesn’t know. But, she’s…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Ancient craft of ikat thrives in Gualaceo
- Putting down roots in Cuenca
- Cuenca balconies will overflow with flowers
- World class dining in Cuenca