“It’s a dog eat dog world and I’m wearing Milk-Bone underwear.” That has always been one of my favorite lines I heard someone say. Actually, it was Norm on Cheers who said it to Sam one day. But that doesn’t take anything away from it. Because we all have those kind of days once in a while. Days when nothing seems to go right. Yesterday was a Milk-Bone underwear day for me. It started with a parking ticket for being three minutes late back to my car. It ended with a power surge blowing out a LOT of motors and…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Los Perniles
- CRIME REPORT
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?