A new organization is welcoming freshly arrived expats to Cuenca. InterNations is a service geared to assist newcomers in connecting with other expats, joining exciting events, meeting other foreigners and getting tips and information about not only Cuenca but other InterNation membership cities worldwide. The organization is in more in 390 cities and this month announced they have over 3 million members. Gina Ambrosi, a Cuencana native, took the challenge to bring InterNations to the city because she believes it is important for people to feel welcomed in Cuenca and to feel at home, comfortable, and have friends to share…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?