Informal “hostel” businesses must now be registered

Published on August 21, 2019
All property owners that rent housing or even rooms to tourists must now be registered and acquire the ‘Unique Annual Functioning License’ to continue to exercise this business. The Ministry of Tourism (Mintur) has already drafted the ‘Accommodation Regulation for Properties with Tourism Purposes,’ that will rule over these types of rental contracts. Once the […]

To view this article you must have an active subscription.

Subscribe to weekly reports on Ecuador’s economics, politics, crime and more.

Not sure you want to commit? Don’t worry, you can cancel anytime.

Subscribe now!

Already a member? Sign in.


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This