It’s always interesting to wake up and read the comments that this column generates. I know that some of you hate what I write; you’ve made that quite clear in your posts. I find it intriguing to see what names or labels you want to give me. And the personal hate you lay at my feet? Well, that is a wonderful way to start my day. Fortunately, many more of you write to say how much you liked my column, or that it at least made you think differently about something. Some of you who disagree with me provide a…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?