As a new resident of Ecuador, the decision of whether to obtain one’s Ecuador Driver License is not something to be taken lightly. It is an important consideration that needs to be reflected upon by each and every expatriate as they begin their new life in Ecuador. For some expatriates (namely those who plan to work or travel frequently here in Ecuador), it is a necessary and vital thing to obtain a driver license. Before we get into the requirements for an Ecuadorian driver license, please note the following. As an expatriateyou are permitted by Ecuadorian law to initially drive…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?