Researchers from the University of North Carolina need your help. A UNC team is in Cuenca gathering information about international retirement migration. The project, funded by the National Geographic Society, is focusing on several large expatriate communities in Latin America, including the one in Cuenca. The researchers are asking expats to complete an online survey at www. cuencasurvey.org To participate, you should be over 55, retired, a native of the U.S., Canada, or Europe, and live in Cuenca for at least four months a year. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete. Researchers are particularly interested in health care…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?