The municipality of Cuenca will soon allow Cuencanos to obtain work permits, project approvals, construction permits and other permits through its web site, www.cuenca.gob.ec. Pablo Barzallo, Municipal Director of the Historical and Patrimonial Areas explains that new system is still undergoing tests but will be launched within days. At the Municipal webpage, in the services tab (servicios), you can find the Integrated System of Municipal Processes Management (SIGTRAM), where people can click and begin their paperwork process. Source: El Mercurio [...]Read More...
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- What should you bring to Cuenca?
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community