Cuenca ’s third annual International Writers Conference will be held from 28 May through June 1, 2018. With two years of experience, and an impressive national and international line-up of speakers, this year’s conference promises to be a success. “Over 25 expat writers worked on the planning for over a year to make this event come true. I’m very happy to work with them,” said Lynne Klippel, best-selling non-fiction author, writing teacher, publisher, and president of this year’s organizing committee. “To codify our work, we created the Literature for the Americas Foundation. Our purpose is to promote the love of…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?