“Cuenca Adopta 2018” is the new campaign of the Environmental Management Commission and the EMAC EP . Their goal is to promote the adoption and improved care of pets. “A major event is at Parque de la Madre, on Sunday, 14 April, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. where we will have pets available for adoption. We will also have information on our sterilization procedures and costs, if any,“ said Catalina Albán, CGA Director. The Cuenca domestic animal sterilization program of the University of Cuenca Veterinary Clinic has sterilized over 2.280 dogs and cats and registered over 972 pets with…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?