My client said, “What do you think of the 8-Hour Diet? I’ve heard it really works”. Everyone, it seems, has the “secret” to weight loss. Celebrities, doctors, celebrity doctors, sports stars. Or just two guys who’ve lost weight, and want to parlay their experience into a book, website, and products. Don’t forget the products. The co-authors of “The Eight-Hour Diet” are not nutrition professionals. Instead, they’re guys who decided to share a weight loss plan they say has worked for them. “The Eight-Hour Diet” is a structured, regimented way of eating that’s designed to limit your intake of food to…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- What should you bring to Cuenca?
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- The Amazonian tribe defending their land with technology