Iberia Airlines, Spain’s largest corporation, has signed an agreement with Pro Ecuador, the government agency that promotes foreign trade. The agreement seeks to strengthen export capacity of small and medium companies by providing better pricing for business travel benefiting over 8,400 micro, small and medium companies (also known as PYMES). This will include discounts and better prices for tourist flights into Ecuador. “We agreed to take on the responsibility of creating workshops to assess the exporting practices of companies that wish to trade with Europe. This agreement allows us to define our needs and gives us an opportunity to strengthen…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- What should you bring to Cuenca?