Cuenca Area Traffic Accidents Two people died in an early morning traffic accident on Wednesday on the Cuenca – Loja road, sector Barin – Susudel, in the canton Oña. The accident occurred around 04:00 AM in the morning at kilometer 36 + 540. The victims were driving in a white truck that for unknown reasons ran into a roadside rock. A platform-type truck overturned around 8:00 PM Monday night of Monday, on the Panamericana Sur, via Mocha-Riobamba, near the Mocha bridge. It appeared that the truck left the road before crashing and overturning. Driver error seems to be the cause…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?