Last week we started offering you our “10 Things to Know Before Moving to Ecuador,” but with so much information we had to ask you to come back this week for items 6 thought 10. Thanks for showing up! As promised, here is the rest of what we think you need to know: Before you come to Ecuador, be sure you have already booked and confirmedyour accommodations for the night of your arrival. Ecuador is known for its frequent festivals on varied dates throughout the country. During these times, it can be very difficult to find a room, even in…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- What should you bring to Cuenca?
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community