From Sunday February 25 to Saturday February 3 Expo Pit, Amby and Bull Terrier What: Come to this exhibition and enjoy a great time with doggies. When: February 25 at 9 a.m. Where: Jorge Carrera Andrade and Jose de la Cuadra. Cost: Call for more information. Contact: 098 718 0064 Family Sundays What: Bring your family and friends and enjoy wonderful puppet shows. When: February 25 at 11 a.m. Where: Juan Bautizta Vázquez 4- 131 and Ricardo Muñoz. Cost: Write for more information. Contact: Facebook Page “Aprapasueños Espacio Cultural” Cuenca Escape Room What: An Escape Room is a physical adventure…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community
- World class dining in Cuenca
- Ancient craft of ikat thrives in Gualaceo
- Putting down roots in Cuenca