Chispi Bakti Workshop What: Enjoy and learn about gypsy culture and classic dances at this workshop. When: April 22 at 9:30 a.m. Where: Academia Profesional de Danza Clásica “Tersícore”, Estevez de Toral 16-09 and Hernando de la Cruz. Cost: Call for more information Contact: 099 551 6818 “Yoga de la Risa” International Certification What: Yoga de la Risa is a combination of Yoga, breathing and laughter exercises. The benefits of this practice are numerous, like increasing energy levels, happiness, and more. When: April 22 at 9 a.m. Where: Centro Pascana, Escalinatas del Puente Roto and Paseo Tres de Noviembre…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Los Perniles
- What should you bring to Cuenca?
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community