Theater-and-puppet Sunday What: Come and have fun with your family at this puppet show. When: May 6 at 11 a.m Where: Atrapasueños Espacio Cultural, Juan Bautista Vazques 4-131 and Ricardo Muñoz Cost: Write for more information Contact: Facebook Page “Atrapascultural” International Circuit What: Are you a runner? This race is for you. Have fun with your family and friends at the “Race De las Cruces de Cuenca.” When: May 6 at 8 a.m. Where: Plaza del Otorongo, Ave. 3 de Noviembre and Ave. Loja Cost: Write for more information Contact: Facebook Page “ refereeropadeportiva” European Cinema Cycle What: Have…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community
- World class dining in Cuenca
- Ancient craft of ikat thrives in Gualaceo
- Putting down roots in Cuenca