Cuenca Trivia Night What: Join in for the fun at Cuenca Trivia and test your wits, with emcee and local legendary-liberal-loudmouth Linda Chase! When: Every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.; dinner first and then Trivia at 6:30 p.m. sharp. Where: The Vegetable Bar, 3 de Noviembre and Jacaranda (one block east of Hotel Oro Verde) Cost: Free Contact: Linda Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Cuenca Bridge Club What: We have managed to make arrangements for a permanent, public place to hold social bridge games. When: Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. 12:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Where: Cuenca Bridge…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Ancient craft of ikat thrives in Gualaceo
- Putting down roots in Cuenca
- Cuenca balconies will overflow with flowers
- World class dining in Cuenca