From Sunday, 15 April to Saturday, 21 April Cuenca Escape Room What: An Escape Room is a physical adventure game in which players solve a series of puzzles using clues, hints and strategy to complete the objectives at hand… You will have an important mission to solve together with your team, follow the clues, gather all your ingenuity… You have 60 minutes to complete your mission. Can you solve it? When: April 15 at 6:15 p.m. Where: Pio Bravo 13-85 between Estevez de Toral and Juan Montalvo Cost: Call for more information Contact: 0982880462 Haitian Cinema Tuesday What: Have a…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Searching for origin of the word ‘Gringo’
- Los Perniles
- Artesana Bakery: a love story
- Cuenca will have a new Ludic Botanical Garden
- Catholic church opens its doors to the LGBTI community
- Ancient craft of ikat thrives in Gualaceo