The vehicle registration calendar begins in February, meaning it’s time for all vehicle owners to get ready for their new matricuar paperwork. In preparation for that and to avoid problems, there are seven areas vehicle owners should be make sure are up to regulations before they have their car inspection done. “Going to a specialized mechanical center in advance will prevent drivers from being met with the unpleasant surprise of being rejected in the vehicle inspection. Preventive and corrective maintenance guarantees the technical functionality of the vehicles; helping the driver not only to comply with safety parameters to continue circulating,…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?