Robert Brenner doesn’t like to talk about himself. It’s a shame since he has plenty of great stories to tell. Fortunately, Robert, who is a native of St. Louis, Missouri, has good friends willing to describe the generous contributions he has made over the years to his friends and community. One of those friends is Cliff Mansley, a pastor at the New Creation Church in Joplin, Missouri. “On May 22, 2011 Joplin was struck by an EF-5 Tornado which devastated our city. Among the first responders was Mr. Brenner,” Mansley says. “Robert is a man of highly moral standing and…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?