There’s a new entertainment venue in Cuenca: it’s called the Cuenca Escape Room. Escape Room offers a thematic puzzle-solving live-virtual experience, where participants role-play in one of the two different mystery rooms and solve mysteries with friends. The challenge is employ teamwork in intuition to find the clues and overcome obstacles. This new attraction is owned by Maria Morais, a three year resident of Cuenca. Maria first experienced thematic role-play game when she was traveling through Madrid, Spain. She also played in other parts of the world while travelling. “I also had the chance to play this when I was…
Want to read the whole story?
Subscribe to The Cuenca Dispatch and gain full access to this story, weekly issues, plus the entire running archive! With your subscription, you will gain access to all the news you'll need concerning Ecuador as a United States expat.
Get access to our most read articles
- Cuenca expat scene is ‘changing before our eyes’
- Los Perniles
- Immerse yourself in Cuenca’s bountiful markets
- CRIME REPORT
- Ecuadorian named to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list
- Cuenca identifies 7 most dangerous places to be a pedestrian in the city
- Global warming? Most of the hot air is generated by politicians
- IESS launches “primary care” concept to patients
- The American dream: The experience of an Ecuadorian woman who fell in love with your country.
- What should you bring to Cuenca?